Share posts on your social media… It’s easy!
Social Sharing is a simple plugin that will improve your blog workflow. With one button you can share the prepared post on your Facebook fanpage.
- PHP version 5.4.0 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WordPress version 4.7.0 or greater (WordPress 4.9.7 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Social Sharing, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Social Sharing and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
- What does the plugin need?
For correct operation you need a token and page id from Facebook.
- Does the plugin support many languages?
The plugin is fully translated into English and Polish
- Do the creators of the plugin collect any information about me?
Creators of the plugin do not collect any information about you.
Kontrybutorzy i deweloperzy
„Social Sharing” jest oprogramowaniem open source. Poniższe osoby miały wkład w rozwój wtyczki.Zaangażowani
- Bug fix
- Improvements in displaying the list of tags on Facebook
- Added more bugs to fix later
- Bug fixes
- Change of name
- New icon
- New logo
- The jQuery script has been removed from additional administrative scripts
- The CURL request has been replaced with wp_remote_post()
- Some unnecessary echoes have been removed
- Improvements in the HTML code for the settings page
- Stylistic corrections in the main class file
- The way of loading styles on the settings pages has been changed
- The facebook_post method has been removed
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- The plugin was created