Best Free WordPress LMS & eLearning Plugin – Masteriyo LMS
Masteriyo is a WordPress LMS plugin designed for both educators and students, making it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses.
It has a user-friendly interface and many features, such as course creation tools, quizzes, assignments, progress tracking, and payment integration. Whether you are an experienced educator or just starting out, our plugin provides everything you need to create and sell successful online courses. Try it out today and experience the benefits for yourself!
But that’s not all. Masteriyo also has an in-built order system that simplifies the payment process for you and your students. And with seamless WooCommerce integration, you can easily manage orders, subscriptions, and memberships.
And with our certificate builder, you can create professional-looking certificates that your students can showcase to their peers.
Masteriyo LMS Features
Masteriyo LMS is power packed with incredible LMS features to help you create an online learning platform.
Here’s a brief detail of each feature offered by this WordPress online course plugin.
Easy Drag & Drop Course Builder: Create, edit, and manage your courses effortlessly with an easy drag and drop course builder. Forget the pain of wandering around different pages to create a single course. Our one-stop interface allows you to create the courses right from one place.
Section and Lesson Builder: Create different sections and add unlimited lessons with ease. You can also upload featured images and videos. Our WordPress LMS plugin fully supports YouTube, Vimeo, and self-hosted videos.
Effortless Quiz Builder: Quizzes enhance the fun of taking courses plus strengthen the students’ understanding of the topics. With our easy quiz builder, one can create multiple quiz types like True/False, Single Choice, or MultiChoice questions to evaluate the students’ progress through the course.
Sell Courses: Besides creating online courses, selling them should also be as easy as anything else. That’s why we have our own inbuilt order system, so you don’t need to go through the hassle of installing a separate eCommerce plugin to sell your courses. Masteriyo supports both PayPal and offline payment out of the box.
Setup Wizard: Setting up Masteriyo LMS plugin on your WordPress site is just a walk in a park. A minimal learning curve means more time to manage and focus on what you are good at.
Clean User Interface, Well-designed, and Modern Course Builder: Masteriyo LMS is a modern course builder plugin that is unique, well-thought, and beautifully designed. It comes with a clean and minimalistic interface that pleases your eyes.
Interactive Learning Page: A Learning page denotes the pages where students interact with the courses after enrollment. We’ve focused on making the learning page as smooth as silk for a better learning experience with Masteriyo powered by React JS. So, the learning page looks excellent in terms of both design and functionality.
Interactive Learning Page Header: The header in the learning page comprises the site logo to return to the homepage of the site, course informative progress bar, and the student account.
Course Progressive Bar: Interactive learning page comes with a dynamic course progressive bar at the top that helps students locate at which step of the course curriculum they are at. It provides students with ideas about the part of the course they’ve completed and the remaining parts that are yet to be completed. This percentage meter also encourages them to complete the course.
Learning Page Course Navigation: You’ll also find a vertical navigation section for courses at the left side of the learning page. It helps you navigate through all the sections, lessons, and quizzes of the course curriculum.
Distraction-Free Learning Page: We strongly believe that students should be able to focus on their courses entirely. And that’s why we have put our utmost effort into making the learning page free of any distractions. The page is independent of your site design and based on React JS for a better learning experience. Additionally, students also get the complete freedom to hide the header and navigation section of the learning page if they want to.
Questions and Answers in Learning Page: Taking courses becomes more fun and effective if students interact better with the instructor and other fellow students. That’s precisely why we have a dedicated section for questions and answers on the learning page.
Students Account Page: Masteriyo LMS comes with a beautiful student account page from where every student can get a quick overview of the courses they have enrolled in or purchased. They can also edit other information related to their account.
Compatible with Any WordPress Theme: Our WordPress LMS plugin follows the best coding practices so, it fits well with any WordPress theme. Hence, there’s no doubt that the plugin automatically blends into your WordPress theme design.
Course Archive Page: All the courses you create are displayed beautifully and in an organized manner on a course archive page.
No Coding Required: Masteriyo is a wonderful LMS plugin designed with simplicity in mind. Therefore, you don’t need to have any coding skills to set and use this plugin. Even a beginner and non-tech savvy can build an online course with ease.
Responsive Design: It doesn’t matter whether your students browse your eLearning website from laptops, desktops, or various hand-held devices like mobiles, iPhones, tablets, etc. Your LMS website is sure to look pixel-perfect with our fully responsive WordPress LMS plugin.
Dashboard Analytics: Get detailed course reports that include an overall count of courses, enrolled courses, lessons, quizzes, questions, instructors, students, Q&A, and reviews. Also, keep track of the enrollment data over time and sales stats.
Review System: Let the logged-in students provide honest feedback about your courses. Easily manage reviews (view, edit, trash, or mark spam) from one place and apply a filter to find reviews. You can also approve and reply to the approved reviews according to your need.
External URL Video Support [Premium]: Seamlessly integrate video links from external sources, such as Google Drive, OneDrive, and so on, to enrich your content.
Webhooks: Automatically send your data to the specified URL whenever the chosen events take place on your LMS website with webhooks. You can give a name and add a description to the webhook. You can also choose the destination URL to send data and select an event to trigger the webhook.
Elementor Compatible: The compatibility of Masteriyo with the popular Elementor page builder plugin enables you to design visually appealing courses to captivate your students.
Support for SEO Plugins: Ensure that your courses are search engine-friendly for higher rankings in search result pages with support for popular SEO plugins like Yoast SEO and Rank Math.
Compatible with Cache Plugins: Masteriyo also seamlessly integrates with WordPress cache plugins like Hummingbird, LiteSpeed, W3TotalCache, WPOptimize, WPRocket, etc., for a blazing fast LMS website with consistent performance.
WordPress Block Editor Ready: Utilize the power of Gutenberg blocks to create attractive course pages easily. Masteriyo comes with two custom blocks: Course List and Course Categories, for effective course organization. Besides, you can also leverage the four different certificate blocks for building stunning certificates.
Email Verification: Masteriyo has built-in email verification for new user registrations. This adds an extra layer of security by confirming the email address is valid. Users must click a verification link sent to their inbox before accessing your LMS site.
Translation Ready: Effortlessly translate your LMS website into multiple languages to reach students across diverse geographical locations.
Course Visibility Option: In Masteriyo, you have the option to enable or disable course visibility to the logged in students. This feature allows instructors and administrators to have control over who can view the course.
Quiz Import/Export: Ensure a smooth and error-free import and export of all your existing quizzes within Masteriyo in JSON format. Easily transfer course quizzes from your old site to your new one without any hassle.
Advanced Email Settings [Premium]: Effortlessly toggle email notifications on or off for different situations. Simply decide if Site Admins, Instructors, and Students get emails when new orders come in, when new instructors join, or when students sign up or have their instructor applications declined. Further, you can also personalize the email content to match your branding.
Course Subscription or Recurring Prices [Premium]: Give your students the choice of course subscriptions or recurring payments through PayPal and Stripe. Simplify payment processing for both parties and ensure a steady income for your eLearning business.
User Import/Export System: Masteriyo simplifies administrative tasks with its CSV-based user import export feature. Users can bulk upload and update by mapping CSV columns to fields, and the export function provides basic user details like name and username.
Course Content Access: Allows admins and instructors to preview course content without enrolling. This eliminates the need for full enrollment, simplifying oversight and readiness checks.
Bulk Students and Instructors Export to CSV [Premium]: Enables administrators to effortlessly export student, instructor, and user lists to CSV files. With just one click, users can export any user list page into a spreadsheet-friendly format, facilitating easy bulk data transfer for analysis.
ALL FEATURES OF THE MASTERIYO LMS PLUGIN
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Sections
- Unlimited Lessons
- Unlimited Quiz
- Unlimited Assignments [Premium]
- Unlimited Zooms [Premium]
- Fully Responsive Design
- Inside Course
- Course Name
- Course Description
- Course Highlights
- Course Live Preview
- Course Category
- Course Featured Image
- Course Featured Video [Premium]
- Featured Course [Premium]
- Course Builder
- Course Difficulty
- Course Curriculum Visibility Option
- Course Pricing Options
- Course Review System
- Student Limitation on Course
- Inside Lesson
- Lesson Name
- Lesson Description
- Lesson Featured Image
- Lesson Video
- Video Support for YouTube, Vimeo and Self-hosted Videos
- External URL video support [Premium]
- Lesson Video Preview [Premium]
- Quiz Builder
- Quiz Name
- Quiz Description
- True/False Question
- Single Choice Question
- Multiple Choice Question
- Sortable Question [Premium]
- Match the following Question [Premium]
- Text Answer Question [Premium]
- Audio/Video Question [Premium]
- Matching Question [Premium]
- Points System for Questions
- Course Full Mark and Pass Mark
- Time Limit for Quizzes
- Quiz Attempts Limit
- Questions Pagination
- Quiz Review System [Premium] and many more.
- Free Course with Registration
- Open Free Course (No Registration Required)
- Closed Free Course (Registration Required)
- Paid Course
- Sell Course
- Inbuilt Order System
- Supports PayPal Gateway
- Offline Payment
- Subscription or Recurring Payment [Premium]
- Interactive Learning page
- Distraction Free Learning Page
- Course Navigation Section
- Course Informative Progress Bar
- Students Questions and Answer Section
- Lesson Next/Previous Buttons
- Clean and Well-designed Student Account Page
- Custom Account Endpoints for Orders, Courses, Edit-account and more
- Information about Enrolled Courses
- Progress Information on Enrolled Courses
- Registration and Login Form
- Global Settings
- Primary Color
- Course Search Option in Course Listing Page
- Course Per Row
- Course Per Page
- Enable/Disable Review System for Course
- Enable/Disable Q&A Section for Learning Page
- Payment Options
- Quiz per Page
- Email Options
- Advanced Options
- Pages Setup Options
- Permalink Options
- Account Endpoints
- Checkout Endpoints
- Debug Options
- Question and Answer Management
- Import/Export System
- Sample Course Installation
- Course and Categories bulk delete, trash and restore
- Email Verification
- More Awesome Features Coming Down the Pike
WooCommerce integrations helps you to sell courses and other digital products directly from your website.
Elementor is a WordPress drag-and-drop page builder plugin that can be integrated with our LMS. You can quickly develop customised course pages and landing pages for your website using the Elementor integration.
Stripe allows you to accept credit card payments securely on your website. You can quickly sell courses and manage payments by Stripe with our LMS.
PayPal Integration allows your students to make secure payments for course enrollment and purchases.
Google reCAPTCHA is a security integration that helps in the prevention of spam and bots on your website. You may add an extra degree of protection to the registration and login forms by integrating Google reCAPTCHA with Masteriyo LMS plugin.
Investing time frequently addressing common student queries can be inefficient. A more effective approach to tackling this issue is adding an FAQ section within courses. This task becomes effortless with Masteriyo’s Course FAQs add-on. By doing so, students can readily get answers to common course-related queries, thereby streamlining their experience.
Authorize admin and instructors to manually enroll students to the specific courses without having them go through the usual checkout process. Manual Enrollment add-on enables admins and instructors to select a course and the student they want to enroll in that course directly from the WordPress dashboard.
With the Content Drip feature, you can release your course content at a scheduled time interval instead of making it available all at once. As a result, students can go through the courses at their own pace and return for more afterward. This keeps your students engaged and committed to your LMS site.
Create professional certificates to reward deserving students for their achievements. You can design certificates from scratch or customize a pre-defined template as you see fit. Also, you can utilize the three default Gutenberg blocks for building certificates: Course Title, Student’s Name, and Course Completion Date.
Create and assign tasks to assess the student’s grasp of the course content. Set the task deadlines and limit the file upload size for submitting assignments. Also, define the total and pass points for each assignment with ease.
Elevate your students’ learning journey by providing downloadable resources for each lesson. You can supplement your lessons by attaching materials in formats like PDF, Zip, PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and more. Likewise, students can easily access these downloadable materials and even preview them before downloading.
Attach unlimited supplementary materials for your students to download and study offline. You can upload up to nineteen file formats, like PDFs, MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint, to enhance your course offerings. Students also have the option to preview these files to quickly assess the study materials before downloading.
Add a distinct set of courses that students must successfully finish prior to enrolling in a new course with Course Prerequisite add-on. This addresses any knowledge gap, ensuring complete understanding and success of the subsequent course.
Allow the potential students to explore the portion of course’s video content to give them a rough idea of what they can expect from your courses. This can have a remarkable impact in encouraging prospective students to enroll in your course.
Enable multiple instructors to collaborate on the same course for efficient course creation and management. Select the preferred instructors contributing to the course and assign the nickname for easy identification.
Integrate social sharing functionalities to your individual course page. Empower students to spread the word about your courses on various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Personalize your eLearning platform using Masteriyo’s White Label add-on. Make it distinctively yours by adding unique brand titles, logos, and customizable icons that resonate with your brand.
Enable students to mark the courses as their favorite. It allows listing the courses on their account page so that they can easily find and enroll in them at their preferred schedule.
Password Strength Checker
Help your users choose a strong password with a combination of numbers, capital letters, and unique symbols while registering and logging into your site. Set the criteria like minimum and maximum password length to enhance password security. You can also determine how strong you want the Password strength to be among four options: very low, low, medium, or high.
Create a complete gradebook system for accessing your students’ performance. Educators can record, track, and manage student grades effectively. Likewise, students can access the individual rate for the submitted quiz and assignments and the course’s final grade from their account dashboard.
Generate limitless coupon code for special offers/discounts to make potential students feel valued and encourage them to make a purchase. Effortlessly define the usage limit of coupons, specify expiry dates, and configure discount structures as a fixed cart or percent cart. Additionally, monitor and manage all generated coupons seamlessly from a single place.
Delivers an easy way for course creators to set up customized revenue agreements with collaborators like co-instructors and editors. These agreements facilitate the automatic distribution of earnings shares and affiliate commissions, thereby eliminating the payment hassle.
Allows users to create public-facing profile pages to showcase their skills, courses, and achievements. Instructors can highlight the courses they teach, while students can display their enrollments and certificates, enabling both to emphasize their expertise and milestones.
Set up a virtual online classroom right from your LMS environment for streamlining the teaching and learning process. Efficiently schedule, launch, and manage virtual classes to enhance the interaction between instructors and students.
Deep integration of Masteriyo with GamiPress enables you to effortlessly gamify your eLearning site using points, badges, ranks, and leaderboards. These gamification features enhance student motivation and engagement.
Divi Builder Integration
Integration of Masteriyo with Divi’s intuitive drag-and-drop builder gives you flexibility to customize your LMS site’s design to meet your specific needs. It offers custom modules for course grids, forms, and several pre-made templates.
Paid Membership Pro Integration
Masteriyo integrates smoothly with Paid Membership Pro, making it easy to manage user access based on membership levels. Seamlessly track revenue, user engagement, and payments effectively, whenever you monetize your course content.
Masteriyo seamlessly integrates with Easy Digital Downloads, empowering you to easily create, manage, sell, and deliver digital learning products like online courses directly from your Masteriyo site.
OpenAI ChatGPT Integration
Masteriyo streamlines the process of course creation by leveraging OpenAI’s ChatGPT. It efficiently produces customized courses by autonomously creating outlines and detailed content, guaranteeing adaptability and top-notch quality in course design.
WHO CAN USE MASTERIYO LMS PLUGIN?
Masteriyo LMS is suitable for anyone who wants to share their knowledge or skills online and sell courses to earn good revenue. It can be used by both an individual instructor as well as a well-established institution, educational consultant, and so on.
Thus, Masteriyo is the perfect WordPress LMS plugin for educators, as mentioned below.
- Teachers to build any kind of courses
- Musicians to sell music courses
- Photographers to sell photography courses
- Chefs/Cooks to sell cooking courses
- Designers to sell designing courses
- Programmers to sell programming courses
- Gym Coaches to sell gym courses
- Yoga Instructors to sell yoga courses
- Any kind of artists to sell art courses
- School, Colleges, or other institutions to empower their learning system
Reasons to Choose Masteriyo LMS Plugin?
Masteriyo LMS offers several powerful features that make it the best WordPress LMS plugin for creating impactful courses online.
So, let’s explore these exclusive features provided by the plugin.
Easy Course Creation: You don’t need to waste time switching between courses, lessons, and quizzes to create an individual course anymore. We’ve removed all the unnecessary WordPress general user interfaces and replaced them with our own neat and clean single-page interface. So, you can now create courses, lessons, and quizzes from the same page without even reloading it.
Super-Fast Backend: Our course builder has a lightning-fast backend that you won’t find in any other WordPress LMS plugin. And when we say this, we really mean it. Masteriyo is based on React JS, which also powers the WordPress Gutenberg system and Facebook. Therefore, creating courses is a breeze. You can try and feel the difference on your own.
Super-Fast Learning Page: Since the frontend of the course learning page is also powered by React JS; your student can experience a high-speed learning environment. Thus, they can give their full attention to learning.
Clean and Easy User Interface: While designing our WordPress LMS plugin, we focused on keeping it simple, sorted, yet powerful. Therefore, Masteriyo LMS possesses such a clean, minimal, and beautiful design that site owners are sure to acquire the super-easy course-building experience while using the plugin.
No Third-Party Plugin Dependency: Masteriyo does not depend on any other plugin to create a complete Learning Management System. It has got its own ordering system and PayPal payment gateway to sell courses. So, it eliminates the need to install extra plugins, thus making your site faster.
Unique Learning Page: We have an exclusive learning page based on React JS. Hence, it can be considered as one of the important factors contributing to the unique learning page. It makes the page fast to help students learn smoothly. Also, it comes with an eye-pleasing interface for efficient learning.
Intuitive Quiz Builder: Quizzes can make your courses even more interactive and effective. Our intuitive quiz builder allows you to create questions easily and quickly on a single screen. Further, you get the option to set different quiz types like True/False, Single Choices, and Multiple Choices.
Backed Up by Masteriyo Team: Even though Masteriyo LMS is a free LMS plugin, you can remain assured to get great customer service. Our dedicated team of experts will help you build your dream LMS website.
Compatibility with Other WordPress Themes and Plugins: Masteriyo is fully compatible with all themes and plugins designed according to WordPress standards. It works seamlessly with free and premium WordPress themes so you can use it with your theme of choice. Hassle-free compatibility allows you to customize your learning site just the way you want.
Secure Code: Masteriyo uses clean and secure coding, confirming top-tier WordPress and security protocols.
Regular Updates: The Masteriyo team frequently releases updates with new features and fixes. This ensures you always have the latest functionality. Updates contain security patches and improvements too. With Masteriyo, you’ll never be stuck on an outdated version.
Secured LMS Site: Masteriyo is a securely coded LMS plugin updated regularly to prevent possible vulnerabilities. It’s also GDPR compliant, safeguarding users’ privacy. Besides, it has advanced security features like Google reCAPTCHA and Password Strength Checker for ensuring real users and strong passwords while signing in. Thus, you can trust Masteriyo for a secure LMS site.
What our user says:
„I am extremely satisfied with the Masteriyo plugin for its Pro features : content dripping and prerequisite, which have allowed me to create professional online courses. However, I would love for the plugin to also offer an ultimate feature that would allow users to subscribe globally and access all courses without having to make payments for each individual course. If this were added, it would be a fantastic addition to make this plugin even more useful and user-friendly.” – By eyescream49
„This is my first LMS plugin. At the beginning I have more problems, but all of them were solved with the kind costumer service. For me, with a small webshop and with my first online course, it’s awesome. Easy to handle, and if I have any question they answer me soon. I recommended it to everybody who need a great LMS with a great support!” – By fityircvagyok
Get in Touch with Us
Explore More Products from Our Team
If you’re a fan of Masteriyo, you’ll definitely love our other WordPress themes and plugins as well. Check them out!
- e-Learning Theme – Best WordPress LMS Theme.
- Everest Forms – Best WordPress Form Plugin.
- User Registration – #1 Best WordPress User Registration Plugin.
- Gutenberg Blocks by BlockArt – Free Gutenberg Custom Blocks Plugin.
- Zakra – Best WordPress Multipurpose Theme Powering 60K+ Websites.
- ThemeGrill – Beautiful Responsive WordPress Themes & Templates
Wtyczka dodaje 2 bloki.
- Course Categories
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Do I need to have coding skills to use the Masteriyo LMS Plugin?
No, you don’t need any coding skills. One can click and create courses, lessons and publish.
Does the plugin work with any WordPress themes?
Yes, Masteriyo LMS is designed to work with any themes that have been coded following WordPress guidelines.
Do you have a quick get started documentation for Masteriyo LMS?
Yes, we do. Check out this Getting Started Docs
What are the available add-ons for Masteriyo, and where can I find more information about them?
There are various add-ons available for Masteriyo, such as certificate builder, coupons, etc. You can check the details here.
Can I get assistance in setting up an online course with Masteriyo?
Yes, you can get assistance in setting up an online course site. We provide VIP support for a small charge.
How can I request a feature that I need for my LMS website?
You can request a new feature on Masteriyo by contacting our team. Feature Request
How to stay updated on Masteriyo LMS new releases?
Kontrybutorzy i deweloperzy
„LMS by Masteriyo – WordPress Learning Management System, eLearning Platform, Online Education System & Online Course Builder” jest oprogramowaniem open source. Poniższe osoby miały wkład w rozwój wtyczki.Zaangażowani
Wtyczka „LMS by Masteriyo – WordPress Learning Management System, eLearning Platform, Online Education System & Online Course Builder” została przetłumaczona na 1 język. Podziękuj tłumaczom za ich wkład.
Interesuje cię rozwój wtyczki?
1.8.0 – 15-02-2024
- Feature – Migration from Learnpress and LearnDash LMS.
- Feature – Course access via password.
- Feature – Restrict course content access during quiz.
- Enhancement – Admin can download order PDF invoice.
- Refactor – Notifications content manage from backend.
- Fix – Course featured image issue.
- Fix – Ordering issue for lesson and quizzes of course created using OpenAI.
- Fix – Ensure access to courses when pricing is added post-enrollment.
- Fix – Course retake text duplication.
1.7.4 – 23-01-2024
- Refactor – Course progress and notifications API permission.
- Fix – Notification read and clear issue.
1.7.3 – 17-01-2024
- Feature – Added Gutenberg editor option.
- Enhancement – Show confirmation dialog on submit the quiz.
- Enhancement – JS package has been upgraded.
- Enhancement – Additional role selection options for students and instructors.
- Enhancement – Added last course updated info in the single course page.
- Fix – Draft enrolled course issue in the account page.
- Fix – Error message if there is error during creating user on checkout.
- Fix – Update the user enrollment status based on order status.
- Fix – All orders shown on admin account order history.
- Fix – User being able to change role from API request.
- Fix – Course highlight cursor issue.
1.7.2 – 26-12-2023
- Enhancement – Show sample courses and setup wizard tools tab to admin only.
- Fix – Unable to access dashboard if admin or instructor has student role.
- Fix – PHP8.1 deprecated notices.
- Fix – Permission issue in the account order history page.
- Fix – Course announcements permission issues.
- Fix – User notifications issue.
- Fix – Arrow function in Open AI causes an error in the backend.
- Fix – Course continues URL in the account page.
1.7.1 – 19-12-2023
- Feature – User Registration integration addon.
- Feature – Notification systems for students.
- Feature – Course review after course completion from learn page.
- Enhancement – Course, Lesson, Quiz contents generation with Open AI.
- Enhancement – Added option to show/hide order history in the account page.
- Enhancement – Added filters on account page.
- Fix – Course archive page search section design issue.
- Fix – Empty answer input field edit problem on quiz builder.
- Fix – Account page design issue in twenty twenty four theme.
- Fix – Console warning in the quiz review page.
1.7.0 – 28-11-2023
- Feature – Quiz review system.
- Feature – Course end feature.
- Feature – Course retake feature.
- Enhancement – Added global option to show review for enrolled students only.
- Enhancement – Added quiz access options for guest users.
- Enhancement – The setup wizard has been re-enhanced.
- Enhancement – Added option to show or hide the learn page sidebar initially.
- Compatibility – Compatibility with WP 6.4.
- Refactor – Set
- Fix – Questions deletions issue if an empty section is deleted.
- Fix – Quiz attempts backend listing filters.
- Fix – Course highlight issue in WP 6.4.
- Fix – Course archive global setting responsive.
- Fix – Course archive page list view design issue in WP default themes.
- Fix – Elementor single and archive page element not rendering issue.
1.6.16 – 16-10-2023
- Feature – Oxygen builder integration addon.
- Feature – Course announcements.
- Feature – Added Instructors list page and Instructors listing shortcode
- Enhancement – Added global settings for auto load next content on completing content.
- Enhancement – Added global setting option to disable 'Complete Quiz’ button if students didn’t pass quiz.
- Enhancement – Added filter options on addons page.
- Enhancement – Show icon based on template source (like Elementor, Divi, Masteriyo) on the settings page.
- Enhancement – Show create new template link below template options in Elementor.
- Enhancement – Add “Use template for Masteriyo” action in templates list table showed by Elementor.
- Refactor – Implement basic caching on user courses to eliminate duplicate queries.
- Fix – PHP 8 Deprecated Parameter Order in OpenAI.
- Fix – Random 0 on the learn page.
- Fix – Preview permalink of quiz and lesson.
- Fix – Font CSS issue on learn page quiz description.
- Fix – To admin email gap issue on global email settings.
- Fix – Import popup showing up on unrelated pages in Elementor
- Fix – Unusable widgets showing up everywhere in Elementor.
1.6.15 – 27-09-2023
- Feature – Open AI Chat GPT Integration.
- Feature – Gamipress Integration.
- Feature – Quizzes import/export.
- Enhancement – Allow admin/instructors to start their courses without enrolling.
- Fix – Divi builder console JS error in learn page.
1.6.14 – 05-09-2023
- Feature – Revenue sharing addon.
- Feature – Settings import/export system.
- Enhancement – Bulk activate/deactivate addons.
- Enhancement – Added purchased course on account page under 'Your Courses’ tab.
- Enhancement – Course thank you page after successful course completion, option to select WP pages or custom URL in global page setting.
- Enhancement – Check course category exists before creating it.
- Enhancement – Enable/disable email verification option on global setting advance tab.
- Fix – Email verification not working.
1.6.13 – 28-08-2023
- Feature – Divi builder Integration.
- Feature – Course visibility option (logged in to view course).
- Feature – Users import/export system.
- Enhancement – Apply for instructor option from student profile.
- Enhancement – Auto scroll to the completion notice after the course is completed.
- Enhancement – Show/hide component now reflect on single course, instructor and course category page.
- Enhancement – When continue learning a course, last open content will be visible instead of initial content.
- Fix – Instructor upload media not being saved on course description.
- Fix – Default order issue for course categories shortcode.
- Fix – Course preview permalink in backend header.
- Fix – Typo on payment details text.
- Fix – Webhooks position in instructor sub menu on dashboard page.
- Fix – GDPR message not being updated.
- Fix – Course and review search filter not working on backend.
- Fix – 'isActive’ warning on backend pages console.
1.6.12 – 10-08-2023
- Feature – Elementor Integration and Customize courses pages with Elementor.
- Feature – Email verification.
- Enhancement – Added masteriyo related course shortcodes and enhanced existing shortcodes.
- Enhancement – Create user during checkout.
- Enhancement – Added view course button on account page when there is no enrolled courses.
- Refactor – Backend pages header.
- Fix – Fatal error when webhook delivery url is invalid.
- Fix – Invalid delivery url in webhook can be set.
- Fix – Courses list view UI issue with WordPress default themes.
- Fix – Incorrect account page link in order thank you page.
- Fix – Courses page global settings not working in Divi theme.
1.6.11 – 01-08-2023
- Compatibility – Made compatible with SEO plugins (Yoast and Rank Math).
- Fix – Quiz question type icon issue.
- Fix – Flicker of UI on initial page load when courses page is in list view.
- Fix – Bulk categories deletion not working.
- Fix – One instructor’s webhooks triggers other instructor’s webhooks.
- Fix – Course difficulty auto creation issue.
1.6.10 – 25-07-2023
- Fix – Course content navigation showing in reverse order in learn page.
1.6.9 – 19-07-2023
- Feature – Webhooks.
- Enhancement – Added option to select course difficulty colour.
- Enhancement – Validate old password before changing password.
- Fix – Instructors not being able to list and add courses.
- Fix – Restrict instructors to change the author of the course.
1.6.8 – 03-07-2023
- Fix – Issue where low-level roles can list basic information.
1.6.7 – 27-06-2023
- Feature – Dashboard Analytics.
- Compatibility – The updated minimum required PHP version to 7.2.
- Enhancement – Course archive list and grid view option.
- Enhancement – Added global setting to show/hide course archive components.
- Enhancement – Quiz question answer builder and improve the performance.
- Fix – Learn page header toggle button background issue.
- Fix – Pagination issue with the background and color.
- Fix – Categories select box issue.
- Fix – Account Order history status color.
1.6.6 – 19-06-2023
- Enhancement – Refactor error handle and show an error message instead of error stack.
- Fix – GDPR required notice showing while checkout even if GDPR is disabled.
1.6.5 – 15-06-2023
- Feature – GDPR Compliant.
- Feature – Question & Answer bulk trash, delete and restore.
- Feature – Order bulk trash, delete and restore.
- Feature – Reviews bulk trash, delete and restore.
- Feature – Students and instructors bulk delete.
- Feature – Quiz attempts bulk delete.
- Compatibility – Made compatible with block theme.
- Fix – Q&A user profile image url issue if user does not exist.
- Fix – Account page not redirecting to Dashboard tab initially.
- Fix – Category list table background issue.
1.6.4 – 12-06-2023
- Fix – Minor fixes.
1.6.3 – 12-06-2023
- Fix – City, State and Postcode are required during checkout even if they are disabled.
1.6.2 – 12-06-2023
- Fix – JS not loading in WordPress 6.0 and 6.1 version.
1.6.1 – 10-06-2023
- Fix – Password email reset not working.
1.6.0 – 07-06-2023
- Compatibility – Updated minimum required WordPress version to 6.0.
- Feature – Import/Export system on Tools page.
- Feature – Sample course installation on setup wizard and Tools page.
- Feature – Question and Answer management from the backend.
- Feature – Course bulk trash, delete and restore.
- Feature – Categories bulk trash, delete and restore.
- Enhancement – Added Tools page in the backend.
- Enhancement – Added setting to add extra fields in checkout in the global settings payments tab.
- Enhancement – Added support for slashes in course, lesson and quiz description.
- Enhancement – Implemented deactivation popup modal.
- Tweak – Update the courses archive page according to the page title.
- Fix – Design issue in edit review page.
- Fix – Fatal error while creating and deleting course review.
- Fix – Warning constant DONOTCACHEPAGE already defined.
- Fix – Price format for PHP 8.
- Fix – PayPal standard amount missing error.
You can find old changelog from here.