This plugin will perform a number of checks on your WordPress installation to detect common configuration errors and known issues, and also allows plugins and themes to add their own checks.
Sekcja debugowania umożliwia zbieranie informacji o konfiguracji WordPressa i serwera, które można łatwo udostępnić zespołom wsparcia motywu, wtyczek lub na oficjalnych forach pomocy WordPress.org.
Troubleshooting allows you to have a clean WordPress session, where all plugins are disabled, and a default theme is used, but only for your user until you disable it or log out.
The Tools section allows you to check that WordPress files have not been tampered with, that emails can be sent, and if your plugins are compatible with any PHP version updates in the future.
Aby uzyskać szerszy przykład skutecznego korzystania z wtyczki Health Check, sprawdź stronę podręcznika zespołu pomocy technicznej WordPress.org na temat wtyczki.
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
I am unable to access my site after enabling troubleshooting
If you should find your self stuck in Troubleshooting Mode for any reason, you can easily disable it by clearing your cookies.
Are you unfamiliar with how to clear your cookies? No worries, you may also close all your browser windows, or perform a computer restart and it will clear this specific cookie automatically.
The PHP compatibility says this plugin only work with PHP version X?
The plugin is made to be a support tool for as many users as possible, this means it needs code that is written for older sites as well.
Tools that check for PHP compatibility do not know how to separate this code from the real code, so it will give a false positive response.
At this time, the plugin has been tested with every version of PHP from 5.2 through 7.3, and works with all of these.
Where can I report security bugs?
The Site Health team and WordPress community take security bugs seriously. We appreciate your efforts to responsibly disclose your findings, and will make every effort to acknowledge your contributions.
To report a security issue, please visit the WordPress HackerOne program.
Kontrybutorzy i deweloperzy
„Health Check & Troubleshooting” jest oprogramowaniem open source. Poniższe osoby miały wkład w rozwój wtyczki.Zaangażowani
- General: Improved styling inconsistency between the plugin and WordPress core.
- General: Fixed an issue with plugin translations where language strings would get mixed when using third party language plugins, or a separate profile language.
- Troubleshooting Mode: Fixed the URL used when disabling elements and having a subdirectory installation.
- Troubleshooting Mode: Fixed a deprecation warning when disabling troubleshooting mode on PHP version 8.3 or higher.
- Troubleshooting Mode: Added reference on how to troubleshoot as different users when testing scenarios.
- Tools: Fixed integration with WPTide for the PHP Compatibility checker.
- Tools: Added a viewer that will display debug log output when enabled.
- Tools: Added a warning to the File Integrity tester if unexpected files are mixed in with WordPress core files.
- Tools: Added a warning if sending emails is taking longer than expected.
- Tools: Added beta feature toggle for those who wish to test new functionality that may not be fully ready yet.
- CLI: Fixed the CLI commands, you can now
wp health-check statusto your hearts content!
- Beta feature: Added a new beta feature, making it easier for non-technical users to grab screenshots of issues on their site, and share them.
- Improved the visual aspects of the Troubleshooting Mode Widget.
- Improved security by hardening Troubleshooting Mode actions with security tokens (nonces).
- Added a new tool to check
.htaccessrules (where applicable).
- Added TwentyTwenty Three to the list of default themes.
- Added option to install the latest classic (non Site Editor-focused) default theme if no default theme exists.
- Added a new security confirmation prompt in Troubleshooting Mode, if a security token (nonce) value is either expired, or missing.
- Added better documentation around reporting security concerns.
- Fixed a bug where notices from previous Troubleshooting sessions would show up in a new session, which is just confusing.