The Restrict for Elementor makes it easy for you to control and protect access to your Elementor-powered website.
You can restrict, show and hide widgets, sections and columns to:
- Logged in users and guests
- Users with a specific role (administrator, editor, author, subscriber, etc)
- Users with a specific meta key and value
- Users with a specific capability
- Author of a post / page
- Visitor’s country or continent – integration with Geolocation IP Detection
Premium version integrations and available criteria for content restrictions and other features
- Alternative Content – display Elementor template or HTML / formatted text in place of restricted section, column or a widget
- White Label – by adding just one line to your wp-config.php like this define(’RSC_EL_PLUGIN_TITLE’, 'My Restriction Plugin’); the whole plugin will become white labeled and ready for your clients.
- WooCommerce users – who made any purchase
- WooCommerce users – who purchased a specific product
- WooCommerce users – who purchased a specific product variation
- Restrict for Elementor also integrates with WooCommerce Subscription addon which allows you to show / hide content for clients with an active subscription.
- Easy Digital Downloads users – who purchased any Easy Digital Downloads product
- Easy Digital Downloads users – who purchased a specific Easy Digital Downloads product
- Tickera users – who purchased any ticket
- Tickera users – who purchased a specific ticket type
- Tickera users – who purchased a ticket for a specific event
- Install plugin
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To start restricting open any page with the Elementor editor, select desired section, column or widget, click on the Content tab, navigate to the „Restrict” section and choose desired criteria.
2023-03-17 1 odpowiedź
Hi, there! Idea is the best. It is exactly what is needed. But I found some things could be more precise. Switcher "Hide/Show" works at that moment invert of whole elementor logic. Second - your appeal "go PRO" too much intruder, I need every update of page cancel this message, because I not need this option at this time, maybe later, but not right now.
works perfect! simple and good!
It’s now considered one of my favorite plugins and addons for Elementor. Lightweight and simply works.
Kontrybutorzy i deweloperzy
„Restrict for Elementor” jest oprogramowaniem open source. Poniższe osoby miały wkład w rozwój wtyczki.Zaangażowani
Przetłumacz wtyczkę “Restrict for Elementor” na swój język.
Interesuje cię rozwój wtyczki?
Przeglądaj kod, sprawdź repozytorium SVN lub czytaj dziennik rozwoju przez RSS.
- Dependency check for Elementor. Ensures no visible errors if Elementor is not installed and activated.
- WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- Freemius SDK update
- Added check in the admin for the minimum version of the Elementor plugin
- Added tested up to tags for Elementor
- Fixed issue with continent selection in the Location addon
- First release