You know, with NEEED, it’s like any good sales pitch. In the beginning it’s all about attention. Because you are not the only provider. Then it is your job to arouse and increase interest. Only then, as soon as your prospective customer signals a willingness to buy, you begin to sell. You deal with objections and come to a conclusion.
Please note: The current version requires the Divi Builder or the Divi Theme.
You can show different content depending on the weather, show a special greeting to returning visitors, make sure that your background images change with the time of the day, only show videos to people who like to watch videos and much more.
The current version support the following conditions:
- Hour of the day
- Day of the week
- Weather (sunny, cloudy or rainy, Pro-Version only)
- Temperature(Pro-Version only)
- History (new or returning visitor)
- Source (Referrer)
- Behavior (Visitor interacted with specific elements, Pro-Version only)
- Perception (Visitor prefers video, image or text content, Pro-Version only)
You can also combine all these conditions to create more complex rules. Have you ever seen a website that gives you an uplifting thought if you visit on a rainy Monday morning? How cool would that be?
This Basic version is and remains free of charge. Additionally, there is a Pro-Version, that is currently in beta testing. You can sign up on neeed.me to join the beta test. There is no charge for joining the beta test and you will get a special discount if you want to continue using NEEED Pro after the beta test.
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Will there be support for other editors than Divi?
Yes, we will add support for other editors like Classic Editor, Gutenberg and Visual Composer within the next months.
Wtyczka nie ma jeszcze żadnej recenzji.
Kontrybutorzy i deweloperzy
„NEEED – Dynamic Websites” jest oprogramowaniem open source. Poniższe osoby miały wkład w rozwój wtyczki.Zaangażowani
- Temperature rules
- Change the intensity of blue light and temperature filter
- Full English language support
- Fixed slug for pro version
- First beta version for wordpress.org