WordPress media library folders.
Manage thousands of media files and folders in your WordPress media library swiftly and smoothly! A breakthrough in WordPress media library management and organization. We don’t set any limit („FileBird”, „Folders” have limits) to number of folders.
How Mediamatic Lite Plugin Can Help You
There are several ways professionals are using the Mediamatic Lite file manager plugin to organize their WordPress content:
Keep all of your media files organized in folders and subfolders, including photos, videos, and music. You can also place media in multiple subfolders, such as images used on different pages.
Bloggers: manage your own content with ease with this file manager plugin. Never get confused again – organize photos and content by topics, categories, and/or dates.
Note: adding a image into a folder will not change its URL.
So How Does it Work?
It’s rather simple really – once you install the plugin, you can begin using it. If you’re a content creator, you can upload text, images, videos, and audio at the click of a button. Then you can organize everything you upload into neat subfolders. For instance, you can create a media folder, content folder, and image folder, then have them all organized by date. It has a drag and drop interface, making it user-friendly for everyone. It’s like having your own media library at your own disposal. You can create this media library for yourself or others – it’s perfect for website owners and content professionals!
Here Are Some Use Cases
Wondering how you can use this media library folders for your online business? Here’s are a few use cases:
Bloggers: Easily upload content for blogs, including text, photos, videos, and audio files. Then manage everything you upload by placing them in clearly labeled media library folders.
Web developers: Design websites in an organized fashion by uploading graphics, animations, site elements, and content – all packaged neatly in directories.
E-Commerce businesses: Quickly upload new products and descriptions and then place them in folders organized by categories. For example, shoes, dresses, suits, and under garments.
- Create new folders
- Create and organize subfolders
- Drag and drop media
- Drag and drop folders, change order, and hierarchy
- Bulk select images and media files and drag them to any folder
- Rename folders
- Easily see subfolders within each file
- Resize folders menu
GDPR AND PRIVACY
Mediamatic Lite plugin is GDPR compliant:
- We don’t store any visitor or user data
- We don’t send any data to remote servers
- Our plugin is only used to organize WordPress media library
Download this plugin today for free and organize your WP media content. Then unlock more features with the PRO version for max organization!
Step 1: Download and install the Mediamatic Lite plugin.
Step 2: Add new folders for your media library.
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Is there a time limit for the free plan?
No. you can use the free plan as long as you want.
Do I need any coding skills to use Mediamatic Lite plugin?
No! just activate the plugin and you’re good to go.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
If you have a large files and want to use more features, you can upgrade to PRO version
Kontrybutorzy i deweloperzy
„Mediamatic – Media Library Folders” jest oprogramowaniem open source. Poniższe osoby miały wkład w rozwój wtyczki.Zaangażowani
2.7 – October 01, 2021
- Fixed: Select issue has been fixed. (It was related with escape function)
2.6 – September 29, 2021
- Fixed: All inputs/outputs are sanitized and escaped properly.
2.5 – February 02, 2021
- Changed: Limit is removed from folders count
2.4 – October 04, 2020
- Fixed: Compability issues with wordpress 5.5.1
2.2 – July 27, 2020
2.1 – July 21, 2020
2.0 – May 18, 2020
1.9 – May 03, 2020
1.8 – April 21, 2020
- Fixed: Uncategorize count issue is fixed
1.7 – September 24, 2019
- Feature: Added Elementor Page Builder Compatibility
1.6 – August 24, 2019
- Fixed bulk select issue.
- Fixed the notice disappearing issue.
1.5 – July 15, 2019
- Fixed a file attaching to folder while uploading the file.
- Fixed the notice issue.
1.4 – June 30, 2019
- Fixed some credential issues.
1.3 – June 26, 2019
- Fixed content load issue when clicked folder.
1.2 – June 12, 2019
- Disable bulk select after dragging is finished.
1.1 – June 04, 2019
- Fixed small issues.
1.0 – May 30, 2019
- Plugin Released.