Empower your marketing, sales and support teams with actionable customer insights, in order to improve conversions, increase sales, and reduce churn, right within the tools they already use.
Start with creating an account on journy.io
Creating an account on journy.io is free and easy.
This plugin allows you to track page visits as well as Contact Form 7 or Elementor Pro form submissions in journy.io. journy.io will inform you which pages, ads, blog posts, marketing channels and campaigns and events most contribute to achieving your website goal. E.g. sign-up or check-out. The interface is nice-looking and easy to use and understand. Signing up with journy.io is free!
Give it a couple of visitors and buyers, and you’ll quickly find out which pages, channels, ad campaigns and others internal/external events most contribute to having your next visitors sign up or buy.
Features of journy.io
- Quick to set up
- Simply insert the API key
- Supports Elementor Pro and Contact Forms 7
- Elementor Pro: Automatically tracks form submissions and identify visitors
- Contact Form 7: Automatically tracks form submissions and identify visitors
This plugin is created by journy.io.
Please stay tuned as we’ll be bringing visitor profiling to your wordpress site/store soon!
- Install journy.io by uploading the
journy-iodirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.)
- Activate journy.io through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Set up API key by going to the
Settings > journy.iomenu.
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Can we use journy.io WITHOUT making an account first?
Unfortunately not, because of the many great features, some based on AI and statistical data-driven attribution, we have to use our own dedicated platform. But it’s free, so it’s not that bad!
Wtyczka nie ma jeszcze żadnej recenzji.
Kontrybutorzy i deweloperzy
„journy.io Customer Data Platform” jest oprogramowaniem open source. Poniższe osoby miały wkład w rozwój wtyczki.Zaangażowani
Interesuje cię rozwój wtyczki?
- Remove WooCommerce support – redo later –
- Add support for journy.io v2
- Add support for elementor form actions
- Set default to production and change plugin version in code
- contact Form 7 events
- Auto-detect Contact Form 7
- WooCommerce events
- Auto-detect WooCommerce
- Initial version