Wanna make an eLearning / LMS site like Udemy or Skillshare to sell your online courses?
Been told by your developer that you need to buy both a membership plugin and a separate LMS plugin to make sure you have your bases covered??
No No No! Forget all that! We got you covered.
Just Install ELM – our eLearning & Membership plugin – and get everything you need to make and sell your online courses and protect any additional site content with ease thanks to our built-in membership features.
** Why Use ELM by Ristretto Apps?**
- No messing around with complex membership plugin features. Get just the membership features you need to manage your eLearning site, without complex configurations
- Built-in registration form for registering free new members (without payments) OR if you want to register with payments . . .
- Partial protection of any page/post with shortcodes
- Bulk protect any content in your site by protecting tags and/or categories
- Performance Focused and Light-Weight
- Gutenberg Compatible
- PLUS more….
Features Coming Soon
- Dead Simple User Management with easy Member Dashboard
- Built-in PayPal Registrations
- Detailed Member Tracking Reports
- Checkout and Register new members with amazing, flexible payment systems such as: Gravity Forms, Easy Digital Downloads (much more integrations coming soon!)
Subscription Support with Stripe, PayPal, or Authorize.net (via Gravity Forms, EDD for registrations)
Whatever else you want ([let us know] https://docs.ristrettoapps.com/submit-a-ticket/))
Note: This plugin is actively being developed. We’re far from done and are adding new features, functionality, and fixes daily. If there’s a feature you want but we don’t have yet, please let us know
Why We Made ELM by Ristretto Apps.
We made ELM because we wanted a simple way to add membership features to our eLearning LMS site we run without having to install and setup a big complicated membership plugin.
Wtyczka dodaje 1 blok.
- ELM: Make Simple Membership Sites Minus the Headache
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Memberships->Settings menu in your WordPress Administration area and edit your protection message as you see fit.
- In your Edit Page or Post screen, look for the Ristretto ELM box below the editor and select the ELM membership levels you’d like to use to protect this page or post. Doing so will ensure that only members of those levels will be able to see this content (with the exception of site administrators)
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
How do I protect partial content on a page/post?
Use the following shortcode: [elm_restrict userlevel=levelname]Your partial content to protect[/elm_restrict]
How do I embed the member registration form?
Use the following shortcode: [elm_register_form]
Note that this feature doesn’t currently accept payments, it’s for free member registrations only.
Kontrybutorzy i deweloperzy
„ELM: Make Simple Membership Sites Minus the Headache” jest oprogramowaniem open source. Poniższe osoby miały wkład w rozwój wtyczki.Zaangażowani
Interesuje cię rozwój wtyczki?
- Fixed but preventing WP Users from being added to membership level
- Added filter on Member screen to show only active and deactivated members by default
- renamed user meta key from '_elm_user_level_data’ to 'elm_user_level_data’
- Fixed issue with Unauthorized Access Message and Partial Access Message boxes not saving entered messages.
- Updated readme with new info and corrections to current features
- First version