Customize what kind and where your 'Call To Action’ box should be located.
Forget trying to attract an audience through interruption-based marketing (popups, slide-ins, bars, random text, etc.). It doesn’t work. Visitors would sooner leave than be bombarded by those kind of ads.
This plugin is what you’ve been searching for and features everything you need to customize to your taste.
At its core, this plugin was designed to flow with your blog theme and provide your audience with a 'call to action’ when they get to the end of your blog post. Obviously, you want them to „do something” after they have read your post, right?
Be sure to follow Taylor Marek on Twitter if you need support!
If you are using the Plugins tab on your wordpress blog to view and install plugins, simply click 'Install Now’ and it will install the plugin automatically for you. All you need to do then is „Activate” it.
Here is how to get this plugin working if you downloaded and unzipped it to your desktop.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it!
If you need to change or edit anything on the plugin, you can find it under Settings -> Call To Action Plugin.
Najczęściej zadawane pytania
- Where do I get the professional version?
- Where do I go for support?
- Will this only show up on blog posts?
Yes. It can also be displayed on pages
- Can I change the colors?
Yes, you can change between red, white, yellow, light blue, light green, and transparent.
- How many boxes can I make?
- Do you have videos I can watch?
Yup, over at our Youtube channel we have an installation videos, a features video, and hope to have more up soon.
http://youtube.com/calltoactionplugin is our link.
Kontrybutorzy i deweloperzy
„Call To Action Plugin” jest oprogramowaniem open source. Poniższe osoby miały wkład w rozwój wtyczki.Zaangażowani
Interesuje cię rozwój wtyczki?
- More Color Options
- Fixing of certain bugs
- and more!
- Refresh of Admin Page
- Correction of Readme File
- Complete Facelift
- Create Unlimited Boxes
- More Background Color options
- Added the Font Color Option.
- Added SEO 'DoFollow’ capabilities to Link URL and Link Title.
- Added 'Transparent’ Background Color option.
- Added Text Font Option.
- Added the GPL license I forgot to add in the first release.
- Added several background color options for the box (red, white).
- Plugin introduced in all its glory.